This is what we do
Here at Wild Edric we can help you to turn your venue into a live streaming venue and sell tickets to view your work. We have partnered up with Inplayer, a payment gateway platform that enables viewers to pay and watch live events from their home by purchasing a virtual ticket. Audiences can watch shows, join conferences or enjoy musicians from their home, creating a virtual venue at home. This summer we helped several Theatres to Live Stream bands from their venue with great success. The feedback we have received from the remote audience, bands and the theatres is fantastic. Take a look for at our 5 star reviews.
Sell Tickets & Reach a New Audience
Grow your audience globally in an environmentally sustainable way. You can still provide content to your regular audience and reach out to a new one by going online. Creating a Virtual Venue provides an easy and cost effective way to open up your 'doors' virtually to new audiences and create much needed revenue.
BSL, Captioning & AD
We understand how important accessibility is and we can integrate a BSL interpreter, add subtitle Captions or have Audio Description added to a recording ready for your stream if required. Please get in touch to learn more about this service.
Houses of Worship
Complete Live Stream Solution
Whatever the size of your building, we have a complete service to get your House Of Worship live-streaming in a professional way to a remote congregation or audience.
We can take the confusion and risk out of choosing the right streaming system with our complete Live Stream Worship Solution, which can include:
- Initial Consultancy service to scope the requirements, specific to your House Of Worship
- On-site test of your internet (to cope with live-streaming)
- Supply of a complete Live Stream system (we can also potentially supply streaming systems that work with any existing components such as cameras etc)
- Complete Installation of the system (including integration with your existing sound system if needed)
- Graphics design for your streams
- On-Site Training and User Documentation
- Initial ‘hand-holding’ support for your first livestream
Whether you have a simple set up or a large multi-camera requirement, Wild Edric Media can ensure your live-streams are easy to use, look and sound professional and give your remote congregation/audience the best possible viewing experience.
To book an initial call with us to chat through your requirements, please get in touch via our contact form.